How to better use Gradle in Android Projects – Gradle is at the base of an Android project. Configurations, tasks, dependencies, buildTypes, flavor can put in difficulty many developers facing for the first time the creation of an Android project.
In this talk, Federico Monti – Software Engineer of MOLO17 – will explain how to best use this tool for understanding and optimising the compilation of your Android app.
- Application ModernizationRevitalizing business applications
- Data MobilizationIntegration of legacy systems through modern solutions
- Enterprise Software DevelopmentReal solutions to enterprise competitiveness needs
- NautilusLeveraging technology investment and software development
- AtlantisSubscription service for support and maintenance
- Application Modernization
- GlueSyncCloud-native data replication from any RDBMS to NoSQL and NoSQL to NoSQL, making real-time 2 ways sync possible for analytics, cache and offloading use cases.
- TwinforceEnterprise-grade human-friendly application that communicates with your ERP and MES to manage production in real time.
- NeptuneNeptune is the Database-as-a-Service dedicated to the NoSQL world, offering both Couchbase and MongoDB hosting, even mobile.
- Success cases
- Join us